- an online solution for student tracking in a ‘technical and vocational education and training’ programme. We created an online database tracking students/trainers & enterprises from pre-sign up through to post training support.
- Building web data collection forms using Office 365 Power Apps to keep track of all open interventions & target tracking within a program project
- helping with Xero sales tax and depreciation set up & reconciliations
- Creating VBA code to convert data into correct format with data validation to help reduce time and errors when uploading the data into an accounting system
- Creating a logistics template spreadsheet with advanced formulas/tables/lists/validation and a more visual output to help reduce time and errors when creating a quote.
- re-working a “Supply chain” spreadsheet to better keep track of what stage the order is at whilst reducing the human error involved with data input and reducing input time.
Joe has been slaving over a hot Mac (booting to Windows 10!) developing up some interesting solutions for a number of different clients. This is on top of his QuickBooks work for clients. Some examples are: